I painted this from a series of photos I took at sunrise near Sombrio beach. It was peaceful, but the air was vibrant with the quiet sounds of the woods, and subtle movement was everywhere when I stopped to look for it. The light was voluminous; it felt like you could cut through it with a knife.
- Spectrum Show at Gage Gallery on Oak Bay Avenue, Victoria March 12, 2019
- Painting Demonstration at Opus Art Supplies in Victoria on March 16 March 12, 2019
- So Many New Cards! March 12, 2019
- In the Store – Misty Morning at Sombrio Beach March 4, 2019
- Mike Lathrop’s Artwork on Display at Comox Valley Nissan February 25, 2019