I painted this from a series of photos I took at sunrise near Sombrio beach. It was peaceful, but the air was vibrant with the quiet sounds of the woods, and subtle movement was everywhere when I stopped to look for it. The light was voluminous; it felt like you could cut through it with a knife.
- Recent Painting – Light on the Rocks at Mount Douglas Beach June 11, 2019
- Recent Painting – Tidal Textures at the Sea Edge in Parksville May 31, 2019
- Recent Commissioned Painting – Salt Spring Arbutus on a Warm, Still Night at Southey Point May 14, 2019
- Recent Painting – Tree Bones on the Stones at Sandcut Beach May 6, 2019
- Solo Exhibition at Caffe Fantastico May 1, 2019