The patterns that seemingly random forces of nature create always give me pause for thought. Ripples in the sand on the beach, or the way rocks seem placed like these ones do, reminding me of the ruin of an ancient fortress, standing the line between here and there.
- Recent Painting – Warm Sun on Sidney Spit April 22, 2019
- Recent Painting – Arbutus at Dusk on Bear Hill April 16, 2019
- Recent Painting – Tidal Rhythms at Rathtrevor Beach April 8, 2019
- Recent Painting – Last Light at Rathtrevor Beach April 2, 2019
- Islands at Swartz Bay March 25, 2019