The patterns that seemingly random forces of nature create always give me pause for thought. Ripples in the sand on the beach, or the way rocks seem placed like these ones do, reminding me of the ruin of an ancient fortress, standing the line between here and there.
- Recent Painting – Camas in Bloom at Uplands Park August 19, 2019
- Recent Painting – Restless Skies over the Kananaskis Valley August 13, 2019
- Mike Lathrop Artist in Residence for July at the Victoria Hotel Grand Pacific August 1, 2019
- Mike Lathrop Artist in Residence at the Victoria Hilton Doubletree Hotel for July, 2019 July 11, 2019
- Mike Lathrop’s Work at Central Gallery in Bay Centre, Downtown Victoria July 11, 2019