I woke early on this July morning and decided to put my insomnia to good use. Approaching the stairs that lead down to the beach at Mount Doug park, I saw the orange light coming through the trees before the sun broke the horizon. The tide had gone out, and I was the only person there. Ripples in the sand were unblemished except for my footprints. I felt honoured to be there; in this sanctuary of warm light at daybreak.
- Spectrum Show at Gage Gallery on Oak Bay Avenue, Victoria March 12, 2019
- Painting Demonstration at Opus Art Supplies in Victoria on March 16 March 12, 2019
- So Many New Cards! March 12, 2019
- In the Store – Misty Morning at Sombrio Beach March 4, 2019
- Mike Lathrop’s Artwork on Display at Comox Valley Nissan February 25, 2019