I woke early on this July morning and decided to put my insomnia to good use. Approaching the stairs that lead down to the beach at Mount Doug park, I saw the orange light coming through the trees before the sun broke the horizon. The tide had gone out, and I was the only person there. Ripples in the sand were unblemished except for my footprints. I felt honoured to be there; in this sanctuary of warm light at daybreak.
- Recent Painting – Light on the Rocks at Mount Douglas Beach June 11, 2019
- Recent Painting – Tidal Textures at the Sea Edge in Parksville May 31, 2019
- Recent Commissioned Painting – Salt Spring Arbutus on a Warm, Still Night at Southey Point May 14, 2019
- Recent Painting – Tree Bones on the Stones at Sandcut Beach May 6, 2019
- Solo Exhibition at Caffe Fantastico May 1, 2019