Under a sky laden with forest fire smoke, there was a quiet, other-worldly feel to the muted light and still wind, punctuated by the sound of waves on the stony beach.
- Recent Commissioned Painting – Salt Spring Arbutus on a Warm, Still Night at Southey Point May 14, 2019
- Recent Painting – Tree Bones on the Stones at Sandcut Beach May 6, 2019
- Solo Exhibition at Caffe Fantastico May 1, 2019
- Recent Painting – Dallas Road Sunset at Ross Bay April 30, 2019
- Spectrum Show Featured on Exhibit-V April 24, 2019