Under a sky laden with forest fire smoke, there was a quiet, other-worldly feel to the muted light and still wind, punctuated by the sound of waves on the stony beach.
- Mike Lathrop’s Artwork at Central Library Branch in Downtown Victoria November 14, 2019
- Mike Lathrop Artist in Residence at the Victoria Coast Hotel for the Month of November November 6, 2019
- Recent Painting – Mount Rainier November 6, 2019
- Sunset Colours at Elk Lake October 28, 2019
- Dawn Twilight Reflection in Kananaskis Country October 28, 2019